The full costs of 2021 Membership comprise the following 3 elements:
- Annual Club and Swim England Annual Membership Subscription.
- Swim Fees
- Access card if attending Dulwich College Saturday session
Annual Club and Swim England Annual Membership Subscription
The membership and the Swim England fees are due on 1st January and are non-refundable.
- £146.25 for full club membership including Swim England category 2 membership, London and Surrey fees
- £126.70 for full club membership including Swim England category 1 membership, London and Surrey fees (you cannot compete in Swim England races or have your times included in the Level X competitions)
- It is compulsory to have Swim England membership. If you already have Swim England membership through another club you MUST provide your other Club name and your SE number. In these cases please contact the membership secretary and the Swim England fee will be deducted from your membership fees.
A reduced rate may be available to potential Members who meet certain criteria, for example student, out of town member or over 65.
In addition to Annual Club Membership and Swim England Membership, swim fees are payable for each session you swim. These combined with the Club Annual Membership charge enable us to offer professionally coached training sessions using multiple lanes to ensure faster and slower swimmers can train effectively together. From 1 January 2021, swim fee rates have not changed since 2017 and are as follows:
- Swim a maximum of 1 session per week, you pay £22.50 total per month;
- Swim a maximum of 2 sessions per week, you pay £37.00 total per month;
- Swim 3+ sessions per week, you pay £50.00 total per month.
A standing order for one of the thee swim fee amounts above is payable on the 1st of each month.
Dulwich entry card
After you decide to join us, if you plan on attending out Saturday Dulwich session, you will need to arrange an entry card with the College. Please bring £5 with you to your first session and pay the College Sports reception direct.